A little about what you can expect from me on the day (based on a full day wedding)
Relaxed bridal preparation photography (nothing too posed) of you and your bridesmaids/flower girls running around and parents fussing together with the detail shots of your bridal jewellery, dress hanging up, shoes and any other bits and bobs to do with the day, capturing the final touch of makeup and last pin setting your hair up.
Arriving at the ceremony venue, I’ll meet the groom and groomsmen making sure they’re wearing their buttonhole flowers and start the ball rolling documenting the last encouraging handshakes from the best-man (plus making sure the best man has the rings), hugs from parents and some fun group shots with the ushers and guests arriving, soaking the atmosphere up as everyone awaits the arrival of the bride. Your ceremony, tears and laughter will fill my frame until the certificate is signed and confetti fills the air.
The traditional group photos will follow with the wedding reception that can be as relaxed (as it happens) or planned (with a list) ending with some romantic private photos in a location or two as discussed, artistically taken but with attention to detail.
The wedding breakfast (first meal of the day) photos as you’re welcomed in as your guests are enjoying themselves, the emotions of speeches and toasts will bring your photography into the evening, possibly a chance for some extra private / group portraits as the room gets switched around. The band / DJ throws out some tunes and the evening guests settle I’ll capture the cutting of the cake and 1st dance, you won't see my disappearing after the 1st dance (and miss the fun) I’ll stay over an hour capturing all the craziness on the dance floor as the party hits full swing.
If something on the day is not quite going to plan, I’ll do whatever needs to be done to get the day back on track!
This is based on a full day Platinum package.
• Free Consultation, where we can discuss your requirements
• USB Flash Drive of all the images taken. Supplied In both colour and black & white
and presented in a personalised case (Diamond, Platinum & Gold Packages only)
• Full personal License for printing, copying and internet usage
• Beautifully animated slideshow of your wedding photos, with your choice of background music
• Online gallery (password protected) for you and your guests to view, share or download
• 10 - 10"x8" Prints of your choice (Diamond, Platinum & Gold Package only)
With the following optional extras available:
• Custom made Photo Albums are available from only £350, different sizes and cover styles can be ordered both before or after your wedding